The medal patch is stitched with gold and bronze embroidery thread and turned into a patch that can be ironed on to bags, clothes, or whatever needs that extra dose of magic.
The bolt of lightning is a traditional symbol of sudden illumination and the destruction of ignorance; it also represents a punishment of humans by the gods from the skies, most commonly attributed to Zeus.
- Culture -Ancient Greek
- Material - Embroidery Thread, Felt
- Color- Gold
- Character / Symbol - Lightning Bolt
- Size - 3 inch x 3 inch
- Gender - Unisex
- All embroidered pieces are one of a kind and handmade, so no two will ever be exactly the same.
The patches can be ironed on, glued on, or sewn on. Sewing them on is the ONLY permanent method. I DO NOT guarantee that the patches will be permanently adhered to without sewing. If you iron the patches (instead of sewing them) onto thicker fabrics like denim, extra fabric glue may be required to adhere to the patch. Ironing will also take longer on denim and thicker fabrics than on lighter fabrics. Be patient while the glue melts!
IRON ON INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Make sure the item you want to iron the patch to is clean and freshly laundered (even if it's new).
2. Do not use an ironing board, but a hard, flat surface instead.
3. Thoroughly iron the area where you want to place the patch.
4. Carefully peel off the paper liner on the patch.
5. Place the patch, adhesive side down, on the item you want it to adhere to, and place a light cloth or a piece of parchment paper on top of the patch.
6. Iron on medium heat with no steam for 15 seconds at a time on each section of the patch with firm pressure.
7. Once the glue begins to melt and the patch begins to stick, flip over your item and iron the backside of the patch through the fabric for 15 seconds at a time with firm pressure until the glue melts thoroughly and the patch is completely bonded.
Please allow 3-5 business days for your order to be stitched to perfection.
We are very proud of the fact that we ship globally and reach almost any country in the world. To do so, we work with multiple suppliers, warehouses and shipping companies with a focus of providing speedy delivery to all corners of the earth. Delivery times vary depending on what products you order because that will determine which warehouse it will be picked, packed and shipped from.
Generally most of our shipments fall into 2 categories as far as the speed of delivery arrival:
- USA, Canada, Europe, & Australia - Between 15 and 30 business days
- Rest of the world - Between 15 and 30 business days
The above are of course estimations and average numbers. Your package may reach you faster or take a little longer. The important thing to note here is that once a package leaves one of our warehouses we have no control over the speed at which it reaches you. Once entered into the global logistics network we are relying on the work of international and domestic carriers who work very hard to move parcels around the world.
Covid - 19 Corona Virus
The global situation with Covid -19 is causing delays with all shipments as each country is in some form of lock down. Although the situation differs in each region, there are certain changes to protocols that affect the global logistics network as whole such as:
- Increased package screening including cleaning and spraying across various points in the journey.
- Social distancing and associated protocols related to how warehouse and logistics staff do their work.
- Staff shortages either because of people getting sick or people not being available to work due to the risks associated with it.
- Customs procedures changing which leads to an increased level of scrutiny for packages entering a country.
The above changes to the way packages are moving around the world results in a much slower delivery turn around than was previously possible. Each delay compounds as the issues exist at each point in the journey.
Please know that we are doing what we can to get orders through the system as quickly as possible, and we certainly appreciate our customers patience during this time, while the world adjusts to the situation.
Order Dispatch & Tracking Links
Once we receive your order our warehouse staff will pick, pack and prepare the order for shipment. At that point a shipping label is issued and put onto the package, which results in a tracking number entering our system and an email from us being sent to you with the tracking link.
The carrier then collects the package from our warehouse and scans the label, at which point the tracking link starts to populate. This process can take up to 7 business days and is perfectly normal due to the work that goes into getting an order out of the warehouse and into the carrier's hands.
You can access the tracking link from your order record once logged into our website, or via the link our system would have emailed you.
The tracking data is not real time like you would expect to see when monitoring your Uber on it's way to you. Not every point in the journey gets scanned into the system, and as a result there will be gaps of several days in the data you see. This is totally normal as far as tracking goes and you have nothing to worry about if you don't see new data logged for a few days.
Packages do rarely, but sometimes get lost or for whatever reason stop moving through the global logistics system. In the event that you see no new tracking information for a period of 20 days from the last entry then please contact us. In these situations we go back to the carrier for an explanation and if we are not satisfied by their response then we will re ship your order for you at our own cost. This is expensive for us, and we receive no compensation from anybody, however we do it because we care about about customers and want to ensure you receive your goods as quickly as possible.
We do not offer refunds or any other form of compensation for late deliveries. The information above goes into great detail about how the system works and what customers should expect to see in terms of time frames and data associated with the package. We will of course do whatever we can to help in these cases and do re ship orders where appropriate as per the 20 day policy above.
With that said, we again emphasize that once the package leaves our warehouse it is in the hands of the carriers and have have little to no control over it's progress and ask that customers deploy some understanding into how the global logistics network works and be patient while their orders move through the system.
If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolute ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings, we'll make it right.
We have staff available 24/7/365 to help with any issues you may have. Call us on 1-844-490-9546 or email us at email@example.com and our team will help. Buy with confidence!