"Under a Wave of Kanagawa" or "The Great Wave of Kanagawa" is considered as one of the best paintings of all time. It was done by an Ukiyo-e artist Hokusai in between 1829 and 1833. It was woodblock print. It depicts the waves pushing the boats off the coast.
- Technics: Spray Paintings
- Medium: Oil
- Material: Canvas
- Coating: Waterproof, Moisture-proof, Sunscreen
- Extra Small: 30 cm x 21 cm (11.8 in x 8.26 in)
- Small: 40 cm x 28 cm (15.7 in x 11 in)
- Medium: 50 cm x 35 cm (19.6 in x 13.7 in)
- Large: 60 cm x 43 cm (23.6 in x 16.9 in)
- Extra Large: 70 cm x 50 cm (27.5 in x 19.6 in)
- 2 Extra Large:80 cm x 60 cm (31.4 in x 23.6 in)
- 3 Extra Large: 88 cm x 70 cm (34.6 in x 27.5 in)
We are shipping worldwide!
Your order should arrive depending on your location:
US orders will take 7-21 business days to arrive
Rest of the world: 18-35 business days is the average time of arrival
For further questions please refer to our Shipping Page
If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolute ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.