This unique item is handmade and made to order by the artist MagicRebel
This is a real solid bronze 3-dimentional hand-crafted antique finish adjustable size ring. The ring features the Helm of Awe or Aegishjalmur in the middle with the Futhark alphabet around.
Aegishjalmur, or the Helm of Awe, is an Icelandic magical symbol of protection, also called stave, which has the power to induce fear and to protect against abuse of power. Early Vikings used to inscribe it on the forehead between the eyes. Aegishjalmur's main purpose was to protect and dominate in battle and also to instill fear and conquer fear in own mind.
Futhark, or runic alphabet, goes around the Aegishjalmur. The runic alphabet is a collection of magical symbols. The runes have names, phonetic and magical meanings.
The ring comes in one size 9 US (~19 mm) and can be adjusted up or down a few sizes. We don't make the ring in any other sizes.
The item is made and shipped from the Ukraine, please allow at least 2-3 weeks for delivery to USA, Canada and Australia, and about 10-14 days to most European countries.
We are shipping worldwide!
Your order should arrive depending on your location:
US orders will take 7-21 business days to arrive
Rest of the world: 18-35 business days is the average time of arrival
For further questions please refer to our Shipping Page
If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolute ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.
If you don't know your ring size we can help! There are 2 methods you can use to work out the correct ring size you need. To work this out you will need a ruler which shows mm and a piece of string of paper.
Method 1 - Without a Ring
- Cut a piece of string or a thin piece of paper about 6 inches long.
- Fold/wrap the string/paper around your ring finger at the base of the knuckle.
- Mark with a pen the point on the string/paper where the ends meet.
- Measure in mm from the start of the string/paper to where you marked it with a pen.
- The number you get is the circumference of your ring finger.
- Find the circumference in the table below to find the corresponding ring size.
Method 2 - With a Ring
- Take your ring off and place it flat on a table/desk.
- Measure the distance in mm between the inner edges of your ring with a ruler.
- This is the diameter of your ring in mm.
- Look up the diameter in the table below to find the corresponding ring size.
|Circumference (mm)||Diameter (mm)||US Ring Size|