Draupnir - one of the greatest artifacts of Norse mythology now in your personal collection!
Norse mythology is rich in various artifacts, causing great interest among historians, archaeologists, and ordinary people around the world. And we are talking about the Draupnir ring, first of all. According to legends, the ting has been kept by Odin for a long time, until one of his sons was killed. Then the ring left the All-Father’s side several times but always came back to him again.
As for the symbolism of the subject, it represents great wealth. But many researchers agree that it is not so much about financial wealth. Of course, there are other interpretations of the metaphor, but the spiritual wealth is the predominant idea, and this is what is usually attributed to the Viking Draupnir Sterling Silver Norse Handcrafted Ring.
You now have the power to possess the ring of the most powerful god in Viking mythology. Draupnir is Odin's magical ring which has the ability to multiply itself, this gives the bearer the wealth that will last for eternity. From the array of sizes we provide, you could possess an everlasting wealth that will outlast time for this ring was forged with the finest and sturdiest sterling silver by professionals who perfected the engraving with their bare hands.
This product is 100% handmade and crafted from high-quality materials and is solid Silver or Gold - not only plated but solid material.
- Culture - Vikings
Material - Sterling Silver 925
- Character / Symbol - Draupnir
- Size - Available in US 5 to US 13
- Weight - Approx. 13 - 14 grams (Weight depends on the ring size)
- Gender - Unisex
- Comes with a Branded box
- Careful packaging
This product is handmade and requires 7 days of production time before it ships. Every product is made to order and crafted with a great passion for details.
Bonus! Receive a CD with Scandinavian Folk Songs with every purchase!
We are shipping worldwide!
Your order should arrive depending on your location:
US orders will take 7-21 business days to arrive
Rest of the world: 18-35 business days is the average time of arrival
For further questions please refer to our Shipping Page
If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolute ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.
If you don't know your ring size we can help! There are 2 methods you can use to work out the correct ring size you need. To work this out you will need a ruler which shows mm and a piece of string of paper.
Method 1 - Without a Ring
- Cut a piece of string or a thin piece of paper about 6 inches long.
- Fold/wrap the string/paper around your ring finger at the base of the knuckle.
- Mark with a pen the point on the string/paper where the ends meet.
- Measure in mm from the start of the string/paper to where you marked it with a pen.
- The number you get is the circumference of your ring finger.
- Find the circumference in the table below to find the corresponding ring size.
Method 2 - With a Ring
- Take your ring off and place it flat on a table/desk.
- Measure the distance in mm between the inner edges of your ring with a ruler.
- This is the diameter of your ring in mm.
- Look up the diameter in the table below to find the corresponding ring size.
|Circumference (mm)||Diameter (mm)||US Ring Size|