Unmatched Backbone Ring
The popular Backbone Ring Jewelry is considered a distinguishing sign among the ancient Viking warriors (not to be confused with the usual stylized Viking ring). It is known that the ancient peoples of Europe were strangers to being humane, and the trophies were often the most valuable things of the enemy, or the enemy himself. Although the Vikings did not actually pull out the spine, the Backbone Ring, decorated with a red stone (the symbol of blood and flesh) that sits on top of ithe ring enjoyed great popularity among the warriors, seafarers, and hunters. It was as a mandatory attribute, like Thor Hammer pendant or the famous Viking ax.
This intriguing design is a symbol of strength in the Viking era. As the Old Norse, upon glorifying their success would claim a trophy from their defeated enemy and this trophy... Is their enemy itself. This is an ancient representation of their strength and nature as warriors and with this mighty sterling silver ring, you could now claim the same glory as the Viking once did.
In our times the Backbone Ring has not lost its meaning - it should be presented to real men, who value bravery and courage above all else.
This product is 100% handmade and crafted from high-quality materials and is solid Silver or Gold - not only plated but solid material.
100% pure silver is too soft to make durable jewelry out of. As a result, the industry standard is to combine 92.5% silver with 7.5% of other metals to create a strong alloy that can be used in jewelry. This alloy is what is referred to as Sterling Silver 925.
- Culture - Vikings
- Material -
- Sterling Silver 925
- Sterling Silver Ruthenium-Plated
- Character / Symbol - Backbone & Garnet
- Size - Available in US 5 to US 15
- Weight - Approx. 8 - 9 grams (Weight depends on the ring size)
- Gender - Unisex
- Comes with a Branded box
- Careful packaging
This product is handmade and requires 7 days of production time before it ships. Every product is made to order and crafted with a great passion for details.
Bonus! Receive a CD with Scandinavian Folk Songs with every purchase!
We are shipping worldwide!
Your order should arrive depending on your location:
US orders will take 7-21 business days to arrive
Rest of the world: 18-35 business days is the average time of arrival
For further questions please refer to our Shipping Page
If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolute ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.
If you don't know your ring size we can help! There are 2 methods you can use to work out the correct ring size you need. To work this out you will need a ruler which shows mm and a piece of string of paper.
Method 1 - Without a Ring
- Cut a piece of string or a thin piece of paper about 6 inches long.
- Fold/wrap the string/paper around your ring finger at the base of the knuckle.
- Mark with a pen the point on the string/paper where the ends meet.
- Measure in mm from the start of the string/paper to where you marked it with a pen.
- The number you get is the circumference of your ring finger.
- Find the circumference in the table below to find the corresponding ring size.
Method 2 - With a Ring
- Take your ring off and place it flat on a table/desk.
- Measure the distance in mm between the inner edges of your ring with a ruler.
- This is the diameter of your ring in mm.
- Look up the diameter in the table below to find the corresponding ring size.
|Circumference (mm)||Diameter (mm)||US Ring Size|