The Vegvisir, also known as the runic compass or the Viking compass is made of eight Viking rune staves and is a symbol of protection and guidance believed to be used as a compass by Vikings. It is an Icelandic runic stave, that evolved from earlier Viking runic magic. The rune had the power to ensure its wearer never got lost, and always found their way home, even when they did not know the way. It was a way finding symbol.
This handmade ring features multiple Vegvísir symbol around the band and this symbols features eight spikes spreading out. The Four main spikes of the Vegvisir presented four cardinal directions: East, South, North, and West. The other four ones were for the intercardinal directions.
Unleash your Viking spirit through this vigorous ring forged and handcrafted by a professional. Venerated by the old Vegvisir symbol to help its bearer find his path with its kingly look you may choose from the array of sizes; make this grandiose ring yours.
This product is 100% handmade and crafted from high-quality materials and is solid Silver or Gold - not only plated but solid material.
- Culture - Vikings
Material - Bronze / Sterling Silver 925
- Character / Symbol - Sleipnir & Ornament
- Size - Available in US 7 to US 15
- Weight - Approx. 11 - 12 grams (Weight depends on the ring size)
- Gender - Unisex
- Comes with a Branded box
- Careful packaging
This product is handmade and requires 7 days of production time before it ships. Every product is made to order and crafted with a great passion for details.
Bonus! Receive a CD with Scandinavian Folk Songs with every purchase!
We are shipping worldwide!
Your order should arrive depending on your location:
US orders will take 7-21 business days to arrive
Rest of the world: 18-35 business days is the average time of arrival
For further questions please refer to our Shipping Page
If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolute ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.
If you don't know your ring size we can help! There are 2 methods you can use to work out the correct ring size you need. To work this out you will need a ruler which shows mm and a piece of string of paper.
Method 1 - Without a Ring
- Cut a piece of string or a thin piece of paper about 6 inches long.
- Fold/wrap the string/paper around your ring finger at the base of the knuckle.
- Mark with a pen the point on the string/paper where the ends meet.
- Measure in mm from the start of the string/paper to where you marked it with a pen.
- The number you get is the circumference of your ring finger.
- Find the circumference in the table below to find the corresponding ring size.
Method 2 - With a Ring
- Take your ring off and place it flat on a table/desk.
- Measure the distance in mm between the inner edges of your ring with a ruler.
- This is the diameter of your ring in mm.
- Look up the diameter in the table below to find the corresponding ring size.
|Circumference (mm)||Diameter (mm)||US Ring Size|