This ancient ring was venerated by the Old Norse gods. They have engraved the symbol Vegvisir which means “that which shows the way.” Vegvisir symbol signifies that whoever wears this ancient godly ring will always have the bravery to find his path in life. Forged with the finest stainless steel, this ring was crafted to withstand time and deliver its promise to its bearer.
- Carefully packaged
- Made to order and for worldwide shipping + tracking number
- Metal: 100% Stainless Steel
We are shipping worldwide!
Your order should arrive depending on your location:
US orders will take 7-21 business days to arrive
Rest of the world: 18-35 business days is the average time of arrival
For further questions please refer to our Shipping Page
If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolute ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.
If you don't know your ring size we can help! There are 2 methods you can use to work out the correct ring size you need. To work this out you will need a ruler which shows mm and a piece of string of paper.
Method 1 - Without a Ring
- Cut a piece of string or a thin piece of paper about 6 inches long.
- Fold/wrap the string/paper around your ring finger at the base of the knuckle.
- Mark with a pen the point on the string/paper where the ends meet.
- Measure in mm from the start of the string/paper to where you marked it with a pen.
- The number you get is the circumference of your ring finger.
- Find the circumference in the table below to find the corresponding ring size.
Method 2 - With a Ring
- Take your ring off and place it flat on a table/desk.
- Measure the distance in mm between the inner edges of your ring with a ruler.
- This is the diameter of your ring in mm.
- Look up the diameter in the table below to find the corresponding ring size.
|Circumference (mm)||Diameter (mm)||US Ring Size|