A Berserker is a strong warrior with an ursine aspect. They would enter the battlefield in a trancelike ecstacy. And it was said that no steel or fire could harm them. The Berserkers were Germanic in origin, were commonly reported in Old Norse literature and historians believe that either they entered a stage of rage before entering the battlefield or that they consumed drugged foods to disable normal human reactions and feelings like fear and pain.
They are the most feared warriors in Norse mythology. This ring features the fierce Berserker warrior designed with Bear hood animal-skin attire which symbolized their strong contribution to the war. The berserkers’ savagery in battle and their animal-skin attire contributed to the development of the werewolf legend in Europe.
This product is 100% handmade and crafted from high-quality materials and is solid Bronze or Silver - not only plated but solid material.
100% pure silver is too soft to make durable jewelry out of. As a result, the industry standard is to combine 92.5% silver with 7.5% of other metals to create a strong alloy that can be used in jewelry. This alloy is what is referred to as Sterling Silver 925.
- Culture - Vikings
Material - Bronze / Sterling Silver 925
- Character / Symbol - Berserker & Bear hood
- Size - Available in US 5 to US 15
- Weight - Approx. 43 grams (Weight depends on the ring size)
- Gender - Unisex
- Comes with a Branded box
- Careful packaging
This product is handmade and requires 7 days of production time before it ships. Every product is made to order and crafted with a great passion for details.
Bonus! Receive a CD with Scandinavian Folk Songs with every purchase!
We are shipping worldwide!
Your order should arrive depending on your location:
US orders will take 7-21 business days to arrive
Rest of the world: 18-35 business days is the average time of arrival
For further questions please refer to our Shipping Page
If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolute ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.
If you don't know your ring size we can help! There are 2 methods you can use to work out the correct ring size you need. To work this out you will need a ruler which shows mm and a piece of string of paper.
Method 1 - Without a Ring
- Cut a piece of string or a thin piece of paper about 6 inches long.
- Fold/wrap the string/paper around your ring finger at the base of the knuckle.
- Mark with a pen the point on the string/paper where the ends meet.
- Measure in mm from the start of the string/paper to where you marked it with a pen.
- The number you get is the circumference of your ring finger.
- Find the circumference in the table below to find the corresponding ring size.
Method 2 - With a Ring
- Take your ring off and place it flat on a table/desk.
- Measure the distance in mm between the inner edges of your ring with a ruler.
- This is the diameter of your ring in mm.
- Look up the diameter in the table below to find the corresponding ring size.
|Circumference (mm)||Diameter (mm)||US Ring Size|