Get your hands on this masterpiece ring designed with the magical Icelandic symbol of protection and victory - The Ægishjálmr, or Helm of Awe. It is believed by many to be mentioned in several of the sagas being used by both warriors and even dragons! It symbolizes strength, fear, and power. In the Poetic Edda, Fafnir the havoc-wreaking dragon attributed his invincibility through the use of this symbol; the eight tridents symbolize the protection of the central point which represents the bearer of the Helm of Awe. Whoever possesses the Helm of Terror will emulate the ferocious strength of the tridents and as a veneration to the Viking gods.
This gorgeous ring features the Helm of Awe symbol sitting and held by tree branches. A beautifully crafted ring to have and add to your collection.
This product is 100% handmade and crafted from high-quality materials and is solid Silver - not only plated but solid material.
100% pure silver is too soft to make durable jewelry out of. As a result, the industry standard is to combine 92.5% silver with 7.5% of other metals to create a strong alloy that can be used in jewelry. This alloy is what is referred to as Sterling Silver 925.
- Culture - Vikings
Material - Sterling Silver 925
- Character / Symbol - Helm of Awe
- Size - Available in US 5 to US 15
- Weight - Approx. 7 grams (Weight depends on the ring size)
- Gender - Unisex
- Comes with a Branded box
- Careful packaging
This product is handmade and requires 7 days of production time before it ships. Every product is made to order and crafted with a great passion for details.
Bonus! Receive a CD with Scandinavian Folk Songs with every purchase!
We are shipping worldwide!
Your order should arrive depending on your location:
US orders will take 7-21 business days to arrive
Rest of the world: 18-35 business days is the average time of arrival
For further questions please refer to our Shipping Page
If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolute ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.
If you don't know your ring size we can help! There are 2 methods you can use to work out the correct ring size you need. To work this out you will need a ruler which shows mm and a piece of string of paper.
Method 1 - Without a Ring
- Cut a piece of string or a thin piece of paper about 6 inches long.
- Fold/wrap the string/paper around your ring finger at the base of the knuckle.
- Mark with a pen the point on the string/paper where the ends meet.
- Measure in mm from the start of the string/paper to where you marked it with a pen.
- The number you get is the circumference of your ring finger.
- Find the circumference in the table below to find the corresponding ring size.
Method 2 - With a Ring
- Take your ring off and place it flat on a table/desk.
- Measure the distance in mm between the inner edges of your ring with a ruler.
- This is the diameter of your ring in mm.
- Look up the diameter in the table below to find the corresponding ring size.
|Circumference (mm)||Diameter (mm)||US Ring Size|