The Axe is one of man's oldest implements. When people think of Viking age weapons, they usually think first of the battle-ax, and the image that forms in their mind is a massive weapon that only a troll could wield. In reality, battle axes in the Viking age were light, fast, and well balanced, and were good for speedy, deadly attacks, as well as for a variety of nasty, clever moves. Viking long axes were always made specifically for warfare and battles.
This unique handmade ring features a double-headed axe with the Helm of Awe and Triquetra symbol engraved on its front face. A finely crafted ring for the modern Viking.
This product is 100% handmade and crafted from high-quality materials and is solid Silver - not only plated but solid material. 3
100% pure silver is too soft to make durable jewelry out of. As a result, the industry standard is to combine 92.5% silver with 7.5% of other metals to create a strong alloy that can be used in jewelry. This alloy is what is referred to as Sterling Silver 925.
- Culture - Vikings
Material - Sterling Silver 925
- Character / Symbol - Double-headed axe, Helm of Awe & Triquetra
- Size - Available in US 5 to US 15
- Weight - Approx. 11 - 12 grams (Weight depends on the ring size)
- Gender - Unisex
- Comes with a Branded box
- Careful packaging
This product is handmade and requires 7 days of production time before it ships. Every product is made to order and crafted with a great passion for details.
Bonus! Receive a CD with Scandinavian Folk Songs with every purchase!
We are shipping worldwide!
Your order should arrive depending on your location:
US orders will take 7-21 business days to arrive
Rest of the world: 18-35 business days is the average time of arrival
For further questions please refer to our Shipping Page
If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolute ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.
If you don't know your ring size we can help! There are 2 methods you can use to work out the correct ring size you need. To work this out you will need a ruler which shows mm and a piece of string of paper.
Method 1 - Without a Ring
- Cut a piece of string or a thin piece of paper about 6 inches long.
- Fold/wrap the string/paper around your ring finger at the base of the knuckle.
- Mark with a pen the point on the string/paper where the ends meet.
- Measure in mm from the start of the string/paper to where you marked it with a pen.
- The number you get is the circumference of your ring finger.
- Find the circumference in the table below to find the corresponding ring size.
Method 2 - With a Ring
- Take your ring off and place it flat on a table/desk.
- Measure the distance in mm between the inner edges of your ring with a ruler.
- This is the diameter of your ring in mm.
- Look up the diameter in the table below to find the corresponding ring size.
|Circumference (mm)||Diameter (mm)||US Ring Size|