This bracelet is a replica of numerous silver bangles from the Viking period. They weighed a Viking Ounce and were broken into pieces as a way of paying for goods. This also represents a cement bond of loyalty between a lord and his warriors. This bracelet features a plain and clean design, showcasing elegance and simplicity. Its based upon metal finds from York and carefully handmade in Scotland.
This Bracelet is handmade in Asgard's workshop in Scotland and is cast in lead-free solid Pewter.
Pewter is a malleable metal alloy that is composed mostly of tin and is often used in jewelry because of its strength and durability and is suitable for fastening tunics and dresses.
- Culture - Viking
- Material - Pewter
- Color - Silver
- Character / Symbol - Plain
- Weight - 25 grams
- Internal Length - 17.5cm
- Gap Between Terminal Ends - 2.7cm
- Inside Diameter - 6.7cm
- Outside Diameter - 7.7cm
- Gender - Unisex
- Type - Adjustable Bracelet
- Delivered in a high-quality gift box and includes all applicable care instructions.
- Designed to be worn loose and adjustable only once.
- We suggest bending it gently with pressure so you can slide it to your wrist.
- Do not adjust further.
- Avoid wearing it in shower, pools and wet places that may expose it to harmful chemicals, causing the metal to tarnish faster.
We are shipping worldwide!
Your order should arrive depending on your location:
US orders will take 7-21 business days to arrive
Rest of the world: 18-35 business days is the average time of arrival
For further questions please refer to our Shipping Page
If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolute ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.