This Ring is inspired by a Viking Age artifact which was an archaeological find in York city (Jorvik), England. It features an intricately crafted textured spring twist motif that's perfect to wear on any season.
This Ring is handmade in Asgard's workshop in Scotland and is available in Pewter and Bronze.
Pewter is a malleable metal alloy that is composed mostly of tin and is often used in jewelry because of its strength and durability.
Bronze is made from a high-quality alloy consisting primarily of copper and tin which is mostly used in making jewelry.
- Culture - Vikings
- Material - Pewter / Bronze
- Color- Silver Gray / Bronze
- Character / Symbol - Jorvik Spring Twist
- Size - UK ring size L / US 6
- Weight - Pewter 0.75 grams / Bronze 1 gram
- Gender - Unisex
We are shipping worldwide!
Your order should arrive depending on your location:
US orders will take 7-21 business days to arrive
Rest of the world: 18-35 business days is the average time of arrival
For further questions please refer to our Shipping Page
If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolute ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.
If you don't know your ring size we can help! There are 2 methods you can use to work out the correct ring size you need. To work this out you will need a ruler which shows mm and a piece of string of paper.
Method 1 - Without a Ring
- Cut a piece of string or a thin piece of paper about 6 inches long.
- Fold/wrap the string/paper around your ring finger at the base of the knuckle.
- Mark with a pen the point on the string/paper where the ends meet.
- Measure in mm from the start of the string/paper to where you marked it with a pen.
- The number you get is the circumference of your ring finger.
- Find the circumference in the table below to find the corresponding ring size.
Method 2 - With a Ring
- Take your ring off and place it flat on a table/desk.
- Measure the distance in mm between the inner edges of your ring with a ruler.
- This is the diameter of your ring in mm.
- Look up the diameter in the table below to find the corresponding ring size.
|Circumference (mm)||Diameter (mm)||US Ring Size|