The original meaning of the word rune is "secret, or something hidden". Some indications show that the early runes were not used so much for writing, but rather as magical signs, that means, they were used in magic and for divination. This ring is a solid and chunky pewter adjustable ring that features the Runic alphabet that goes around the band.
This Ring is handmade in Asgard's workshop in Scotland and is available in Pewter and Sterling Silver 925.
Pewter is a malleable metal alloy that is composed mostly of tin and is often used in jewelry because of its strength and durability.
The Silver version of the ring is made from high quality certified and graded Sterling Silver 925 and it is stamped to authenticate this.
100% pure silver is too soft to make durable jewelry out of. As a result, the industry standard is to combine 92.5% silver with 7.5% of other metals to create a strong alloy that can be used in jewelry. This alloy is what is referred to as Sterling Silver 925.
- Culture - Vikings
- Material - Pewter or Sterling Silver 925 - Stamped & Authenticated
- Color- Silver
- Character / Symbol - Runes Alphabet
- Size Adjustable - Fits approximately a UK size T at the smallest size and will comfortably go to a size Z.
- Gender - Unisex
- Sterling Silver 925 Includes a high-quality gift box
We are shipping worldwide!
Your order should arrive depending on your location:
US orders will take 7-21 business days to arrive
Rest of the world: 18-35 business days is the average time of arrival
For further questions please refer to our Shipping Page
If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolute ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.
If you don't know your ring size we can help! There are 2 methods you can use to work out the correct ring size you need. To work this out you will need a ruler which shows mm and a piece of string of paper.
Method 1 - Without a Ring
- Cut a piece of string or a thin piece of paper about 6 inches long.
- Fold/wrap the string/paper around your ring finger at the base of the knuckle.
- Mark with a pen the point on the string/paper where the ends meet.
- Measure in mm from the start of the string/paper to where you marked it with a pen.
- The number you get is the circumference of your ring finger.
- Find the circumference in the table below to find the corresponding ring size.
Method 2 - With a Ring
- Take your ring off and place it flat on a table/desk.
- Measure the distance in mm between the inner edges of your ring with a ruler.
- This is the diameter of your ring in mm.
- Look up the diameter in the table below to find the corresponding ring size.
|Circumference (mm)||Diameter (mm)||US Ring Size|